Building Electrical Construction Services
Our electrical building construction division is the backbone of Carr & Duff, Inc. From the building’s utility service to the last receptacle or light fixture, Carr & Duff, Inc. is able to install all aspects of low, medium and high voltage electrical systems for facility owners, engineers, general contractors and construction managers.
Whether it is new construction out of the ground, additions, renovations or upgrades – we are able to tackle all the electrical needs of the customer with safe, on schedule and at budget service. Contact us for further assistance for our design build, design assist and budgeting capabilities.
Some of the industries we serve:
- Airports, Ports & Transportation
- Cogeneration & LNG Plants
- Commercial & Retail
- Data Centers & Mission Critical Facilities
- Educational & Institutional Campuses
- Entertainment, Gaming & Hospitality
- Hospitals, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Industrial & Refinery Facilities
- Manufacturing & Distribution Centers
- Mid & High Rise Commercial & Residential
- Municipal & Public Safety Facilities
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater Facilities
Carr & Duff, Inc. undertakes all scope of work with the same approach, whether the project is small, large or complex. We strive to integrate the newest technologies into our projects and provide our work force with all the necessary resources, tools and equipment. Our success is dependent on the customer’s satisfaction.
Additionally Carr & Duff, Inc understands the importance of sustainable construction techniques as well as green and renewable energy initiatives. We have been a part of numerous LEED certified projects, and aim to apply lean construction techniques to help produce less waste as well as create safer and more efficient work sites for our clients and workers.