Our project managers, linemen and electricians are experienced in all aspects of both air-insulated and gas-insulated substation design, construction and maintenance. We have the necessary expertise to assemble, install and maintain all substation equipment - including power transformers, circuit breakers, protective relay systems, capacitors and load tap changers.
We can upgrade and retrofit existing facilities, as well as install state-of-the-art equipment at new facilities. We also have the capacity to commission clients' new substations.
Our extensive capabilities in extending the life of electrical apparatus include power transformers, breakers, and capacitors. We can conduct protective device coordination studies to help clients review electrical systems and ensure that sophisticated and costly electrical equipment is protected. We also provide a range of maintenance and installation services for switchgear applications in industrial and commercial facilities.
Our services offered but not limited to:
- Apparatus Installation, Maintenance & Testing
- Battery Bank Installation, Testing & Maintenance
- Buswork Installations, Upgrades & Demolition
- Civil Construction & Site Work
- Concrete & Drilled Pier Foundations
- Control Panel Fabrication, Installation & Wiring
- General Contractor & Project Management Services
- Heavy Hauling & Warehousing
- Project & Construction Management
- Programmable Logic Controller Installation
- Relay & Controls Wiring
- Rigging of Equipment
- Substation Construction, Rebuilds & Upgrades up to 138 kV
- Substation Testing & Commissioning Services
- Switchgear Maintenance, Replacement & Testing
- Transformer Retro-Fit Retro-Fill Services